The candidates allotted admission to FY MBA through all CAP ROUNDS should note the following.
- The admission will be processed from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the MBA DEPARTMENT of the college (Room No. 207 on the second floor).
- The prevailing College fees are indicated below. However the fees indicated are subject to revision by FRA / HON. SECRETARY, ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY, M.S. MUMBAI. The candidate should deposit the fees in Thane Janata Sahakari Bank LTD. (TJSB), Vidyanagari Extension Counter, Pune (located in college premises) by Cash / Demand Draft/Online drawn in favor of “PVG’s COET & GKP (W) IOM” and PAYABLE AT PUNE.
- Reserved category students are required to contact to Mr. H. P. Sawant & S. P. Ruikar in scholarship section of the college office (Room No.011 on the Ground floor) for completing procedure for all types of scholarship / free ship as applicable.
|Particular||Fees for First Year students for the academic year 2023-24|
|OPEN Category||OBC/ EBC/ EWS Category||SBC, VJ, DT, NT-1, 2, 3 & (TFWS)||SC/ ST/ Category|
|Other Fee (SPPU,Gym, SWF, Prorata, ASY LIC Charges etc.)||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-||1500/-|
|Total Fees Rs.||50500/-||29485/-||8469/-||2500/-|
- The refund of Tuition, Development and other fees against cancellation of admission taken through CAP round will be made as per the Rule No. 15 of Information Brochure for the academic year 2023-24 published by State Common Entrance Test Cell Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai. Refund amount cheque will be issued in favour of candidate, which can be collected from Accounts Department of the college after 2 days from the date of cancellation of admission.
- The candidate should submit 01 recent (passport size) photographs and applicable original certificates / documents and five self-attested photo copies to be attached with admission form. Students should preserve soft copies of all documents in (.pdf) format and set of three self attested copies thereof for their future requirements.
- The college will not provide any of the submitted original documents to the candidate in future for Xeroxing / Scanning purpose for their further needs like scholarship or any other.
- The submitted original documents except Leaving certificate and Migration certificate will be returned back to the candidate after completion of First Academic Year.
- As per directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court, AICTE, UGC and Savitribai Phule Pune University it is compulsory for each student and every parent to submit an online undertaking of anti-ragging at www.antiragging.in and www.amanmovement.org and submit the signed printout of the same during admission.
- After admission the students should fill up scholarship concession forms on Maha-DBT web portal every year. Student will not get the benefit fees concession, if fails to submit the online forms or fails to attend minimum 75% classes in every semester.
- Student availing scholarship facility in any case cannot cancel admission without repayment of full scholarship amount received till cancellation date. Otherwise college leaving certificate and other related educational documents of such students will not be given back.
- Documents required as below:
|1||College Fee Payment Challan, College Admission Form and Allotment Letter||9||Caste Certificate|
|2||SSC/HSC/Bachelor’s Degree Mark List||10||Caste Validity Certificate|
|3||Provisional Graduation Leaving Certificate||11||Non Creamy Layer Certificate valid upto 31.03.2024 for SBC.OBC,VJ/DT,NT-1,2,3|
|4||Graduation College Leaving Certificate||12||Proforma I if applicable|
|5||Income Certificate (lf applicable) valid upto 31 March.2024||13||Proforma A,B1,B2.C.D,E,F& GI,2,J,K,L.o,U,P Requirements as per individual types of Adm.|
|6||CET/CAT/CMAT/XMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT Score Card||14||EWS Certificate (if applicable) as per Government Format (Proforma V validity upto 23-24)|
|7||Affidavit regarding Educational Gap in Rs.100/- Stamp Paper (If Applicable)||15||Aadhaar Card Xerox Copy|
|8||Nationality Certificate Domicile Certificate|